Your Crane Stance is So 1984
· First Showing has the trailer to the upcoming Jackie Chan/Jaden Smith redo of The Karate Kid, which is still stubbornly holding onto the original title, martial arts discrepancies be damned! Don a pair of nighttime sunglasses and take a look, won't you:
· Ready to cringe? This Elle interview with Glee's Matthew Morrison starts out with "You must feel particularly proud being the first gay man to grace this page," is quickly met by Morrison's "I'm not gay," and just gets dumber from there.
· Did Billy Bush's tantrums drive Nancy O'Dell from Access Hollywood? Who knows, but Mario Lopez tweeted today that things are just fine over at Extra: "Thought it would be a slow week... but with Brittany Murphy's death and Tiger Woods drama it's busier than usual!"
· Speaking of Brittany, People has a photo from her final role. Sigh.
· Nurse Jackie is dropping Haaz Sleiman, who played gay nurse Momo and was the only thing that pulled me through the overpraised treacle that was The Visitor. Double sigh.