The Kids Are Alright
· If you've ever entered a contest to touch Paul Bellini, then you'll probably be thrilled to hear the Kids in the Hall are back, this time with an 8-part mini called Death Comes to Town that will air on CBC. So suck it, America. [Funny or Die]
· In the span of one weekend, you can miss a whole meme. To get you caught up: Faces of Old Dogs is a Tumblr featuring nothing but stills of faces from the terrible movie Old Dogs. This terrifying image is the final frame of the movie. And THIS is a Photoshopped book cover trying to jump start a Faces of Old Dogs book sale, we can only assume. OK -- you're up to speed.
· This is really hysterical to me, for some reason: Ron Livingston is suing to stop the Wikibandit who keeps changing his bio to read that he's in a committed relationship with a man named Lee Dennison. That oughtta nip it in the bud. [TMZ]
· If you live in L.A., then you've had a very cold, wet Monday. Still, there were some silver linings -- like this rainbow that ended at the E! building. This must be some NBC/Comcast promotion through God. [Franklin Ave.]
· Brian Bonsall, aka Family Ties' adorable
Cousin Oliver Andy Keaton, was arrested in Colorado over the weekend for hitting his best friend in the face with a broken bar stool. "According to the arrest report, Bonsall struck Trujillo with the splintered stool but remembers nothing. Bonsall then said that he and Trujillo both are bipolar and like drugs. Bonsall said that he takes a lot of drugs and sometimes those drugs make him forget things." Like how he got a butterfly-and-penis tattoo on his neck? [Popeater]