Buzz Break: Is it Raining? I Hadn't Noticed
· Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried make out in the rain in this new still from Dear John -- mandatory, since it's based on a novel by "wet people making out" author Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook). Audrina, get excited!
· What does Kara DioGuardi think of the Adam Lambert cancellation kerfuffle? "We're living in a pretty bad economic time, so they have to do what they have to do to keep their advertisers," DioGuardi told E! "Networks are doing what they think their viewers want and don't want, so it's just budgetary."
· Meanwhile, Cynthia Nixon isn't happy that New York state scuttled gay marriage. "Wednesday's No vote on same sex marriage was supremely disappointing on a personal as well as a political level," the actress wrote on HuffPo. "Guess Christine and I can kiss that Waldorf Astoria wedding... Brooklyn Botanical Gardens wedding... Montauk Beach wedding -- you fill in the blank -- goodbye."
· Brangelina. Nude. (In sculpture.)
· Nine's Marion Cotillard interviewed Penelope Cruz by starting off with the question "Imagine that you meet some extraterrestrials. How would you describe humankind to them?" I asked Abigail Breslin that once. Didn't go so well.