Buzz Break: Auto Erotic
· Mila Kunis demonstrates to BlackBook the proper way to exit a car (click for full-size), and also dishes on her sex scene with Natalie Portman in the upcoming Black Swan: "It's two girls making out, and guys have a thing for that. And Nat is like every guy's dream. She's a nerd's idea of heaven."
· British prime minister Gordon Brown was asked to say a word about Reese Witherspoon at the House of Commons today -- and ended up composing a tribute to Renee Zellweger instead.
· In an effort to head off the sinking of his Battleship, director Peter Berg flew some writers down to San Diego to tour a destroyer, then spilled on the addition of aliens to his board game adaptation.
· PopEater says things have gotten so bad between ex-lovers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff that only one will be coming back to Dancing with the Stars next season.
· Michael Cera has made two claims to MTV: 1) The Arrested Development screenplay is still being outlined, and 2) For Halloween this year, he went as a "sexy rapist." Believe what you will.