The Brothers Barb
· The dreamy Brothers threesome popped by Unscripted to answer fan questions. It's kind of like Between Two Ferns, just without the passive aggressiveness and shaved ladyparts stuff. (So not as good.) (But still pretty good.)
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="player-52" name="player-52" src="http://www-movieline-com.vimg.net/_/jw/player-licensed-viral.swf" width="585" height="474"
allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="autostart=0&config=http://www-movieline-com.vimg.net/playlists/config.xml&playlist=none&provider=rtmp&streamer=rtmp://streaming.movieline.com/ondemand/video/bc-archive/&file=brothers_barb.flv" plugins="acudeojw,gapro,viral-&viral.callout=none&viral.onpause=false&gapro.accountid=UA-1915907-26&gapro.trackstarts=true&gapro.trackpercentage=true&gapro.tracktime=true&acudeojw.progId=4af229940e9cc" />
· Have you ever been overwhelmed by the sensation that you've been prodded aboard some kind of terrible pop culture merry-go-round, a gyroscopic purgatory with no beginning and no end from which you'll never dismount, its function to merely distract the easily distractable from death's steady advance? So have I.
· "Dear AnnaLynne McCord: Saying you like Star Wars does not qualify you as a dork, nor does it make you more likable or accessible. You are cursed with hotness, therefore girls hate you and guys want to sleep with you. It's the way of the universe. Love, Best Week Ever."
· Charles Gibson will sign off from ABC's World News anchor desk on Dec. 18th, where he'll be replaced by his GMA co-anchor, Diane Sawyer. Asked to comment, the weird flap of skin above the bridge of his nose said it's been "an amazing 30 year ride."
· The National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians -- the union responsible for pushing gigantic plugs into enormous sockets during televised Christmas rituals -- says there may be no Jane Krakowski-hosted, Rockefeller Plaza tree-lighting ceremony if they don't see their demands met. Look for the disagreement to appear as an amusing b-story in a 30 Rock episode real soon!