Buzz Break: Persia, the Fragrance
· Jake Gyllenhaal gives good smolder in the latest teaser poster for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Click for bigger.
· It looks like Dustin Hoffman is backing out of Little Fockers, where EW says he "had tentatively agreed to appear in what was to be a very funny cameo at the end of the film." Have the words "very funny" been associated with this franchise since the year 2000?
· Remember Adnan Ghalib, ex-paparazzo lover of Britney Spears? Sentenced to jail.
· Domestic violence victim Halle Berry is speaking out about Rihanna and Chris Brown: "Any time a woman frees herself from that kind of bondage and that kind of situation I'm proud."
· Deborah Lacey, who plays Carla the maid on Mad Men, draws inspiration from her mother, who was Bob Denver's maid in the 1960s. You don't even want to know about the Bob Denver Fingerbang Threat Level.