Bear Eats Sides
· How do you get noticed out of a sea of auditioning comedians to win a coveted spot in Warners's live-action movie version of Yogi Bear? In T.J. Miller's case (who played Hud in Cloverfield), that would be shooting his audition with an actual bear. The bear steals the show. [via FilmDrunk]
· Keeping with the bear theme, get a load of the sixth grade notebook doodles of future Nazi-scalper and torture porn auteur, Eli Roth.
· Zac Efron finally revealed the secret to how he keeps his hair so bed-headed and buttery delicious: "I've never told anyone this before. This is a hair scoop. Shower before you go to bed, and then sleep on your wet hair. Towel-dry it. In the morning, it's all messed up naturally. If you have that messed-up thing going when you wake up, it's more willing to stay that way. That's Zac's hair tip."
· O hai, 30%.
· Wesley Snipes's defense team is appealing his three-year prison sentence for tax avoidance under the "I Have Lived in a Passenger 57-Underwritten Bubble For Far Too Long and Have Started to Believe My Own Insane, Self-Aggrandizing and Above-the-Law Bullshit" loophole of the U.S. Federal Tax Code.
· Project Runway host has admitted to having a Klumectomy just one month after giving birth.