Introducing Luke Wilson, Resigned Commercial Actor
· Apparently that back end deal on Henry Poole Is Here did not pan out because Luke Wilson is hawking AT&T phone plans. Hey, at least he isn't voicing dog food commercials yet.
· Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo are packing the station wagon for another installment of their classic National Lampoon's Vacation franchise. And this time the Griswolds are going to the Superbowl -- in a HomeAway vacation rentals commercial. Slightly more tasteful than those ads recycling Chris Farley's Tommy Boy footage, unless they digitally insert John Randolph into the stadium crowd.
· Dig out your vintage Steven Spielberg movie posters from storage. Dawson is back on the market.
· To prepare for her upcoming song and dance role in Rob Marshall's Nine, Penelope Cruz bought a karaoke machine and spent hours upon hours belting her heart out alone on her sofa. No word on whether Vince Vaughn used similar methods for his Guitar Hero feature.
· Christian Siriano may have leaked the winner of tonight's Project Runway finale.
· Congratulations Drew Barrymore on being the lone female on Forbes' Most Overpaid Star List.