Kristen Stewart's Nervous Interview Tics Incite Fan Backlash
For the legion of Twilight fans who had never seen their beloved Bella rocking back and forth uncomfortably during a promotional appearance, yesterday's Today Show-Regis and Kelly double header was a brutal reality check. Upon seeing this Bella doppelgänger named Kristen Stewart squirm, tap her feet and mumble responses while hunched over, Twi-fans stormed Twitter to revolt against this ungrateful, awkward, so-called "actress." Who cares that she was being tag teamed by four overly-cheery correspondents while sick and tired from her 72-hour ride on the talk-show bull? Who cares if she is in this "for the acting?" Uncross your arms and moonwalk for us, K-Stew.
Meanwhile, can you count each brazen offense after the jump?
Regis and Kelly
1. Crossed arms
2. Did not maintain eye contact
3. Did not smile
4. That dress, ugh
5. Refused to dish on her "swanky" hotel room, as Kelly requested
6. Was not happy
7. Recycled that "I'm not used to making movies that people see" response
8. Was not excited
9. Hesitated when asked for the 1,845th and 1,846th time to summarize New Moon
10. Rolled her eyes when Kelly talked about "urges"
11. Cracked her knuckles
12. Did not have good posture
13. Did not laugh at anyone's jokes, even if they were bad