Howl At The Moon
· The weird thing about New Moon parodies is how high their batting average is. Like these dudes on Conan last night (begins at 11:20)? And College Humor's Twilight: Three Wolf Moon, after the jump? These should not be funny! And yet they are kind of funny. (Unless SNL is doing it. Then it's probably not funny.)
· A Photoshop contest from B3ta.com asked readers to turn bad guys good. Seven gets the treatment at right.
· Congratulations to Uncle Jesse for getting his star on the Walk of Fame.
· Meanwhile, the award for Best Captions on Photos of the New Moon Premiere goes to BestWeekEver.tv's Michelle Collins. The one of Richie Sambora needs to be gilded for posterity.
· GQ has chosen its Men of the Year. Among them: President Barack Obama, Clint Eastwood, and the cast of The Hangover. One of those three is trying to remember how they wound up with a pounding headache in a Tokyo bathhouse this morning, dressed like a pantsless Shriner.
· Oprah Winfrey's window-treatment consultant Nate Berkus is getting his own show.
· Adam Lambert had this to say, via Twitter, to Aaron Hicklin, the Out editor who tattled on his cover subject by saying the singer was reluctant to appear "too gay" in his photos: "Dear Aaron, it's def not that deep. Chill! Guess ya gotta get attention for the magazine. U too are at the mercy of the marketing machine. Until we have a meaningful conversation, perhaps you should refrain from projecting your publications' agenda onto my career." Mmmmkayyyyy?