· There's a mini furor going in England over a photo that purportedly shows Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe smoking a joint. Radcliffe denies the charge "categorically," saying he was merely gathering what he thought was some Belladonna root for a magic spell that makes Pink Floyd music sound a million times better.
· Your favorite alt-comics come together for a rendition of "Do They Know It's Christmas."
· Can't wait to dive into Ian Halperin's new book, Brangelina, which according to its cover reprinted on the Us website today is "The Untold Story of Brad Pitt and Angenlina Jolie." Unauthorized biography dust jacket typos totally suck, you guyz. :*(
· This is creepy and weird: Some German male model was charged with trying to blackmail Cindy Crawford with a photo of her daughter, age 7, gagged and bound to a chair. The picture was taken by "the couples' nanny during a game of cops and robbers," according to the affidavit.
· A touching tribute to Hank set to Sarah McLachlan. Appropriately enough, it really is the abused-animal equivalent of a recently euthanized Kelsey Grammer sitcom.