Buzz Break: Webmaster of His Domain
· Jim Carrey has launched his official website -- apparently, with the help of Tim Burton's production staff.
· Matthew Weiner says Don and Betty are really, really done for on Mad Men: "It's so unambiguous to me that this marriage is over, but the audience seems to cling to the idea that they should be together because we want to believe in those things."
· Another week, another series low for Heroes.
· Ugly Betty, however, may get a ratings reprieve, as it's being moved to Wednesdays from its positively Siberian Friday berth.
· Fergie used to voice Sally in Peanuts cartoons (did we know this?). So, does she think ol' Sal had it bad for the proto-gay Peppermint Patty? "Yeah, I kind of got the feeling."