· Look, you'd make that face too if you were being attacked by Elisabeth Hasselbeck on The View today. Sir Ian McKellen stopped by to promote his new miniseries The Prisoner, and Hasselbeck pointlessly lured him into a conversation about swine flu vaccinations and British health care. After McKellen's gracious explanation that the UK system is run not by the government but by doctors and hospitals, a snippy Hasselbeck replied, "Yeah, that's what they'd like you to believe, I'm sure." Well, who pissed in her bangers and mash this morning? The clip, after the jump:
· Rudy Reyes (left) is a former Marine, a Fabio-type shirtless model, and potentially an upcoming love interest for Anna Paquin on True Blood. Ryan Kwanten's got a new gym spotter!
· He may have lost out on The Green Lantern, but Bradley Cooper is boarding Neil Burger's Dark Fields, the story of a down-and-out New York writer who finds a mind-expanding pill, then is pursued by enigmatic forces.
· Meanwhile, Toby Kebbel is playing John Wilkes Booth in Robert Redford's The Conspirator, says First Showing.
· Alec Baldwin was called upon to go nude for the upcoming Nancy Meyers comedy It's Complicated. You'll either be relieved or bereft that he employed a butt double.