Buzz Break: A Single Sheet
· Here's the official one-sheet for A Single Man, which makes us want to spend exorbitant sums on retro-chic eyewear and flesh-colored silk cushions more than see the movie.
· Norwegian lamp manufacturers Luxo have settled amicably with Pixar, who packaged Up DVDs with a toy Luxo Jr. lamp. The defamation lawsuit filed by obese people on hover scooters is still pending, however.
· CBS reduced its order of Numbers, from 22 to 16. That's a reduction of ... carry the four ... six episodes! (No wonder we never watch that show.)
· Birthday boy Matthew McConaughey looks back with gratitude at his 40 years on the planet, calls himself a "late bloomer," still uses MySpace.
· Two words: MORE FRANCO. (With laser-cut logo!)