And Introducing James Franco as General Hospital's 'Franco'
Here's your first look at James Franco as Franco, the role he's set to start playing (for personal, performance-art reasons) on long-running daytime drama General Hospital beginning Nov. 20th. Here's what we can deduce after several minutes of intense observation:
· He's dressed all in black. This suggests he harbors dark secrets.
· He's emerging from a room of some sort. Possibly a room at General Hospital, hinting at potential illness.
· He's looking at something. This means: a) Franco probably isn't blind, and b) Franco is in Port Charles to see someone or something.
· Franco shows neither excitement nor sadness in this picture. Clinicians refer to this state as "sexy catatonia."
· First Look: James Franco on General Hospital! [SoapNet]