Buzz Break: Pen's Pals
· In the new issue of Vanity Fair, Penélope Cruz is asked whether she preferred kissing Scarlett Johansson or Charlize Theron. "No matter how I answer that I will be in trouble. Both were pretty beautiful partners."
· George Clooney's set to star in the new thriller The American from director Anton Corbijn (Control).
· Lorne Michaels is helpfully dishing to the Washington Post about Jenny Slate and her foul mouth: "It has to be an actor's worst nightmare. Your first time on Saturday Night Live and this happens. You could sense the mortification in the studio."
· Congratulations to Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy, who married this month in France.
· Did Matthew Weiner orchestrate last week's Mad Men foot mowing as some form of revenge? Let's wait and see who Sally Draper brutally murders in the season finale before we start drawing conclusions.