Cloudy with a Chance of Jibber-Jabber
· The afrohawk might be thinning, but Mr. T's movie career is back on top with his voice work in the #1 movie in America, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
· Speaking of Mr. T, here is a glimpse of the van from the upcoming The A-Team movie. It might look boring, but it has flight-capabilities!
· "After losing her beloved Maltipoo Daisy to a coyote attack, Jessica Simpson may be at the lowest point of her life, friends fear." Want to know more? Oh. Well, here's the link anyway.
· A nightmarish glimpse of his befloorburgered past haunted David Hasselhoff last night, when his daughter made a 9-1-1 call, concerned over his binge drinking. Now Hasselhoff says it was all a big misunderstanding, and what appeared to be a Stoli-fueled bender was actually just the side-effects of an ear infection. (Which explains that expression "ear-infection goggles" fratboys always use to justify why they hooked up with fat chicks.)
· Congrats to Robert Duvall, Bill Murray, Sissy Spacek and first-time director Aaron Schneider, as Sony picked up Get Low.
· You know that electric stage chemistry between Maksim Chmerkovskiy and
Fozzie Bear Karina Smirnoff on the Emmys last night? It wasn't so lovey-dovey-dipsy-twirly backstage!
· io9's list of the priciest films from the last ten years helps to explain why so many Hollywood moguls were leaping out of their third-floor office windows in the summer of 2004. Good luck, $237 million-Avatar!
· Then again, this text-heavy, incredibly cheap-looking viral website for James Cameron's labor of love isn't going to help much.