· Madonna has finally released the video of "Celebration" that features daughter Lourdes recreating her famous "Like a Virgin" wedding dress look. It's going to get very awkward during that second single when Madonna hands Rocco the director's cut of "Erotica" and demands, "Here, pick a scene." The video, after the jump:
· "The Green Hornet was something that I wanted to do, I think Michel Gondry is very talented and I had hoped it would work but I think Seth Rogen and Michel had a different take on the character," said Nicolas Cage of his decision to drop out of negotiations for Hornet's villain. "I had to have some humanity and to try to give it something where you could understand why the character was the way he was but I don't think there was enough time to develop it."
· "Kermit the Frog was surprised -- and pleased -- to learn about the viral internet photo spread comparing him to actor Christian Bale," claims Netscape. "I had absolutely no idea," said Kermit. "But, now that I look at the internet, there sure are a lot of similarities between us."
· Mark-Paul Goselaar and Tiffani Thiessen have been spending time together. At the Max?
· Tiffany network CBS is bringing back bloody MMA cage fighting. Is it not enough to watch Letterman beat up Conan O'Brien every night?
· Just for kicks, let's have another one o' them Kermit/Christian comparisons: