Buzz Break: Eternal Flame
· James Franco, who is not in any movies this year, burns up the cover of VMan's fall fashion issue.
· The second season of True Blood just ended, but Alan Ball's already bringing aboard Denis O'Hare as a regular next year.
· "Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and myself are agreed on what the fifth [Indiana Jones] adventure will concern, and George is actively at work," Harrison Ford told a French newspaper. "If the script is good, I'll be very happy to put the costume on again."
· The addition of Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry as producers on Precious may boost the film's profile, but it's in danger of squeezing out original producers Sarah Siegel-Magness and Gary Magness.
· After guest host Kate Gosselin spent The View today bemoaning how she must continue to film Jon & Kate Plus 8 so she can afford her lifestyle, Joy Behar asked, "Do they pay you enough?" "Is anybody paid enough?" answered Gosselin. Yes. You are.