Vampire And Servant
· Give your inner 16-year-old goth the equivalent of a V Juice trip with this specially made music video for Depeche Mode's "Corrupt," featuring the stars of True Blood dabbing blood on each other's noses when not gazing lustily at the camera. If anyone knows about living among the undead, it's Dave Gahan, who's cheated the Reaper so many times, L.A. paramedics nicknamed him The Cat.
· TheFrisky.com talked to Diablo Cody, who explained why she had to quit her blog addiction cold-turkey: "I miss being a part of this conversation. But it was so hard because any time I saw anything about myself, I'd have, like, a panic attack. Like a PANIC ATTACK. Even if it was positive! Praise or criticism freak me out in equal measure. I just do not like being a public figure, so I stay out of it."
· Nikki Finke has a press release that will explain everything you need to know about The Hobbit lawsuit.
· GOOP editor Gwyneth Paltrow has an unfortunate incident with her BOOB.
· Charlize Theron has a lot of trouble keeping a straight face through the latest Between Two Ferns, illustrating how much of the comedy relies on not laughing. We just fell in love with Natalie Portman that much more.
· Here's an exclusive clip from Alice in Wonderland! Helena Bonham Carter is almost unrecognizable.