Satchels Are Over. It's All About Street Robes.
· The "why" of Zach Galifianakis wearing a robe on a Manhattan street yesterday, miles from the nearest movie set, isn't so much important as the "how." And the how is positively fetching! Watch every starry-eyed alterna-comedy nerd to ever set foot in a UCB Theater to be rocking that look this weekend.
· What the frak?! Radar has taken down their story reporting that Salma Hayek threw a fit at the Chateau Marmont when she wasn't seated in a timely enough manner. (Hmm. Chateau Marmont failing to seat a famous person? We'd like hard evidence.) Luckily, there's this thing called the internet that preserves such gems for future generations.
· It wasn't so long ago that we watched Kevin Smith tell a Comic-Con crowd of 5,000 or so about his movie-naming woes. Now it seems they're actively seeking suggestions for an alternative to A Couple of Dicks. We officially submit The Toilet Shatterer.
· Alec Baldwin denies being anything more than a fan liaison of naturally calorie-deprived Real Housewives of New York City star, Bethenny Frankel.
· "Only ET can show you the program from Michael Jackson's private burial service." Thanks, ET!