Buzz Break: 'Have You Heard About My Lesbian Ballerina Movie?'
· The Playlist's found a still of the upcoming Don Roos film Love and Other Impossible Pursuits, which stars Natalie Portman as an "other woman" who wins her lover away from his wife (Lisa Kudrow), but then must deal with his stubborn young son.
· The Office has cast Pam's mom, and she's actress Linda Purl (who romanced Fonzie in the waning seasons of Happy Days).
· When Robert Pattinson was grazed by a speeding taxi, we titled our concerned post "Near-Death Cab for Cutie." Now, the first single from the New Moon soundtrack has been announced, and it's by Death Cab for Cutie. Coincidence? (Yes.)
· Congratulations to David Boreanaz and his wife Jamie Bergman, who welcomed the birth of their new daughter Bardot Vita yesterday.
· Courtney Cox Arquette talks to People about cougars, which is worth a read just for the barely literate (yet lusty) comments posted underneath: "As a pretty cougar I can tell you that men do not want us, lol. I am always told how great I look 'for my age' and they look, they drool,they call me MILF, but they do not DO...all men want younger. All."