Buzz Break: Rabbit, Run
· The NYT has stills and a report from the upcoming John Cameron Mitchell film Rabbit Hole, starring Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart. Mitchell is a "want to love but don't" filmmaker for me, but at least Kidman invokes Birth about eight thousand times when discussing the new movie.
· Seth Rogen's The Green Hornet has been pushed back five months to December 2010.
· New Moon wolfcake Alex Meraz decided that to better play his role, he would forego sleep, grab Kristen Stewart by the throat, and scream at her during their scenes. Alex, all you need to do is your ab workouts. Relax.
· Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen both wore tulle animal ears to a party in Tokyo this weekend. "Furry" websites are all atwitter!
· Demi Moore has never had plastic surgery, she tells Marie Claire. If she can forget we all saw Striptease, then so can I.