Warning: Do Not Procreate with Anne Heche
· Here's a taste of what you can expect from Anne Heche's appearance on tonight's Late Show. Her mouth might be saying she doesn't want any contact with her ex, but I think we all know what her heart is really saying: "YEARGHHHHHHHH I'M AN INSAAANE LADY HELICOPTER HELICOPTER ANTIFREEEZE!" [via @KateAurthur]
· The September Issue is the "stand up and dickchicken fashion documentary of the year!" says one street artist.
· Artist Olly Moss apes Saul bass quite effectively in this new poster for Lost.
· True, the U.K. tabs aren't exactly the most reliable sources when it comes to Hollywood casting news, but when it comes to shocking age discrepancies between directors and their teen star lovers, they're frequently on the money. In this case, that would be Sam Taylor-Wood, the 42-year-old director of the upcoming Beatles biopic Nowhere Boy, and Aaron Johnson, the 19-year-old actor she cast as John Lennon. Johnson is also the star of Kick-Ass, which he is apparently doing a lot of, in every aspect of his personal and professional life.
· Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman kick off the countdown to their Broadway debut in Steady Rain by posing for this promotional portrait, entitled,
Nabbed by Cops Behind the Ramrod While Trying to Get Down to Business Steely-Eyed Intensity.
· io9 has some scans of Empire's Avatar issue, including your first peek at Na'vi sunglasses.