Avatar's First Cover
· Empire previewed their special Avatar issue online today, which they call "the movie event of the decade," and which features this never-before-seen image of Sam Worthington failing to point out massive plot holes to his director, like the fact that you can't actually implant someone's soul into a ten-foot-tall blue cat-eyed thing.
· Leonardo DiCaprio is on a crash diet to lose 30 pounds, Radar reports, for a fight scene required of him in Inception in which he's supposed to "appear emaciated." This is where exclusively dating models can give the average leading man a leg-up.
· After 26 years, Le Var Burton has finally reached the end of the Reading Rainbow.
· Pop culture porn parodists New Sensations have run into a minor bump in the road, having been slapped with a cease and desist from Fox legal over their upcoming The Sex Files: A Dark XXX Parody. (We would have gone with The Sex Files: I Want to Be D.P.'d, but I guess the issue is moot at this point.)
· Chris Brown was sentenced to five years' probation and six months' community labor for assaulting Rihanna, and was ordered to stay away from her for the next five years. On the plus side, he's become a master at the ancient, tableside preparation of Hibachi Scallops.