Buzz Break: Doll Parts
· Fox commissioned a poster to prove that execs are, in fact, aware that they'll be broadcasting the second season of Dollhouse.
· Congratulations to Milla Jovovich, who wed director Paul W.S. Anderson, her longtime beau, over the weekend.
· MTV will be adapting the brash U.K. hit Skins for American audiences.
· In the middle of her heartfelt memorial to the late Don Hewitt, Lesley Stahl manages to slip in for no reason that he had a "difficult" relationship with onetime 60 Minutes correspondent Meredith Vieira. Meow!
· A lawsuit is broiling over A&E's plans to proceed with a Steven Seagal reality series even after it had turned down a pitch to feature Seagal living in a house with Chuck Norris and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Weep for the wasted concept of Last Action Condo.