'That Wig Looks Ridiculous on Sienna. Let's Try Feathered Water Wings.'
· In this clip from The September Issue, watch as Mario Testino ultimately decides that a terrible blond wig detracts from Sienna Miller's ability to sell a garment in her Vogue cover shoot -- a garment that, in this case, appears to be two Hungarian sheepdog puppies stapled to her upper arms. That's why he's a master!
· Congratulations to Jason Schwartzman, who married clothing designer Brady Cunningham last month and just now announced the news. On the other side of the marital coin, Sean Penn and Robin Wright have agreed to joint custody of their 16-year-old son and have settled division of property. So...I guess it's for real this time?
· Firefly's Gina Torres is joining Gossip Girl as Vanessa's mom.
· Paris Hilton is innocent of charges brought against her by the makers of Pledge This, who claimed that her refusal to promote the movie harmed it irrevocably at the box office. Found guilty of that particular offense? The makers of Pledge This.
· Richard Hatch is in jail again.