Buzz Break: This is Our Youth
· Quick, name that Michael Cera movie! Why, it's a still from his upcoming TIFF entry Youth in Revolt. At this point, I will pay a costume designer to slap a leather jacket and earrings on Cera. Something. Anything.
· The third episode of Mad Men was accidentally released into the wild via iTunes.
· Oh hey, they're doing a Dirty Dancing remake. Because Havana Nights went so well?
· "Maybe it has also exempted the subject World War times listed as Tap Dance," Brad Pitt told a German magazine. OK, we admit it: Our German translation skills may not be the best.
· Photoshop used for good, not evil: A gallery of dogs sniffing celebrities.