I Shot a Man in Reno...
· ...just to watch a long-running series die. According to Thomas Lennon's Twitter, Reno 911! was canceled by Comedy Central today after producing six seasons and one feature film. Wriggle into a pair of short shorts and improvise something sexually inappropriate in its honor.
· Kristen Stewart: so endearingly awkward when attempting to describe the weirdly maternal affection she has for Taylor Lautner. The latest example? "I love that kid," she tells EW. "I would do anything for him. I would kill for him, literally."
· Good news, Avatards! If, for some reason, you can't secure a ticket to Avatar Day, you can always watch the mundane two-minute trailer that will thankfully be playing before Inglourious Basterds.
· By the way, do you want to view the weakest sequence from Basterds in graphic novel form? Playboy's got it!
· FX is high on its upcoming Timothy Olyphant drama Lawman; here's a taste.
· Actor Jerry O'Connell has enrolled in Southwestern Law School. Well, who didn't see that coming?