Buzz Break: Why the Long Face?
· Oooh, Lost: The Official Magazine has a full-sized picture of the the model used for Taweret, the show's famous, Jacob-housing four-toed statue. I can kinda see why they shot it from the back.
· MGM's unnecessary Poltergeist remake has a release date: Thanksgiving 2010.
· "Is Miley Cyrus Too Young for the Pole?" asks Us. Something about the magazine's easy familiarity with that phrase delights me.
· When asked whether Robert Pattinson is dating Kristen Stewart or ex Nikki Reed, Jennie Garth helpfully answered, "I can't say, because that would be breaking my promise to [husband Peter Facinelli], but he is dating one of them!"
· Brad Pitt was queried by BFF Ann Curry about t-shirts that say "Brad for Mayor," and joked "I'm running on the gay marriage, no religion, legalization and taxation of marijuana platform." Will he be able to overcome past grievances and appoint Jennifer Aniston secretary of state?