A Modest Proposal for School Overcrowding
· Megan Fox offers her carefully reasoned advice for handling peer pressure and high school bullies: f*** 'em and kill them off. Oddly enough, that comes straight out of the guidance counselors' handbook prescribed in several New Jersey school districts.
· Bryan Singer might be boarding Universal's bigscreen adaptation of Battlestar Galactica -- a property he'd attempted to reboot years before Sci-Fi launched its television series.
· Indiewire's Peter Knegt has spent the last week and a half touring Scotland and watching great films under the tutelage of Tilda Swinton, Mark Cousins, and their unique traveling festival entitled "A Pilgrimage." It's OK to be jealous.
· The Wendy Williams Show: a place actresses can go to accidentally blab that Jamie Foxx is having a baby.
· Looks like Lafayette from True Blood has some tranny competition.
· And while we're on the subject: Look! Gay boys in cocktail dresses defending Rachel Bilson from the paparazzi!