Buzz Break: Skids Leaves a Mark
· Film School Rejects pressed Transformers scribe Roberto Orci about Skids, the gold-toothed breakout star of our summertime: "I'm not easily offended, but when I saw it, I thought, 'Someone's gonna write about that.'" Who would do that?
· Other delightfully candid quotes today include Liza Minnelli on Michael Jackson: "I'm sure when the autopsy comes, all hell's going to break loose. So, thank God we're celebrating him now."
· Also, Lisa Marie Presley revealed that Jackson told her he was sure he'd die young. Thanks, I'm sure he wanted that shared.
· Paul McCartney paid a somewhat more on-topic tribute to Jackson, calling him "a massively talented boy man." Seems accurate.
· Scriptshadow posted the Steven Soderbergh draft of Moneyball yesterday, but the link was torpedoed by Sony just as it was about to pick up steam. Hmm, what does that situation remind me of?