Why Was Zachary Quinto Caught Tumbling With A Walking Steak?
So a demi-Vulcan is walking his dog with his buddies -- a walking steak and a butcher, no big whoop -- and the dog goes after some paparazzi, causing the demi-Vulcan to take a tumble and get very upset. Got it? Now, you could enjoy this clip for what it is -- a delightful bit of impromptu celebrity Dada theater -- or you can be like me, and seek answers:
I've compiled a list of possible reasons this might have happened:
1. Zach just finished shooting a spot for the Beef Council.
2. Zach was trying to make a point by illustrating how paparazzi treat stars like fresh meat. It backfired. (This is one championed in the comments.)
3. The steak is his new security detail, T-Bone. The butcher is owed money by T-Bone.
4. The steak was his lunch, but it accidentally wandered into some gamma rays. The butcher was there to recapture the meat and make lots more money cutting it up into little steaks.
5. That's not a steak! It's Cher!
Got a better answer? Hit me.