· This is just kind of silly, not to mention seizure-inducing, yet I can't stop looking at Three Frames, the site that takes three frames from various old movies and loops them ad infinitum. They had me at Cr-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ruising.
· Ray Richmond out at THR. Good luck, Ray!
· Cher on Chaz: "I respect the courage it takes to go through this transition in the glare of public scrutiny, and although I may not understand, I will strive to be understanding. The one thing that will never change is my abiding love for my child."
· Two Ohio police chiefs under investigation in a burglary of the home of the surrogate mother carrying twins for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick, in search of photos and other information they could sell to the tabloids. I knew something fishy was up when I read that whole "Police Sources: Sarah Jessica Parker's Surrogate is A Toilet Paper 'Under'" exposé in the National Enquirer.
· Yesterday's play-along game asked you to make movie titles nicer. Today, you're asked to guess which TV comedian's catchphrase was invoked every time he released a facial on his partner. Once again, we feel a little on the spot, but here goes nothing:
"Say goodnight, Gracie!"
· Outies and Innies: On I'm a Celebrity, Sort Of, Watch Now As an Anaconda Slowly Digests Me Whole Over a Period of 48 Hours, Sanjaya insisted he likes girls, but acknowledges his interests and behavior confuse many, and he's often considered a "straight gay best friend." Ricky Martin, meanwhile, acknowledged to TV Aqui that his "heart could belong to a woman or a man." Someone's Leading LaVida Vague-a! (*Honk.*)