Buzz Break: Land Shark
· Jessica Alba will not be prosecuted for pasting a picture of a shark on a billboard, which sent the world a very important message about...something. Good, let's let her have this. She looks so excited!
· Variety ruins the central surprise in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, which is that John Turturro appears in a g-string. OMG, spoiler alert!
· Will Frost/Nixon writer Peter Morgan bring Michael Sheen onto the next Bond film as kingpin adversary Blofeld?
· Jack Black allegedly cursed on Letterman last night, but I'm reserving judgment until I hear Sarah Palin's thoughts on the matter.
· True Blood's season premiere was the network's most watched original program since the series finale of The Sopranos. Sounds impressive until you realize, well, what else was gonna do it? John from Cincinnati?