Buzz Break: Time Out
· Here's the poster for the upcoming "I love you, now stop time-traveling" romantic drama The Time Traveler's Wife, starring Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams.
· "I found myself drawn to the scents of my childhood in Tennessee," says Reese Witherspoon about her new perfume line,
Spare Ribs In Bloom.
· Frost/Nixon writer Peter Morgan has been brought on to write the next Bond film, which is rumored to be heavily set in Afghanistan. This film just sounds funner and funner, wouldn't you say?
· Heidi Montag is going to appear in Playboy, living out the career arc she so cruelly robbed Audrina of.
· Kristin Chenoweth and Lane Garrison are not prison pen pals who are now dating, claims her rep. Truly, kudos for calling attention to a rumor no one had ever heard of.