· Were Heidi and Spencer tortured on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here? "No," their rep has revealed after a weekend of speculation that forced readers all over the internet to wonder, "Shouldn't I be enjoying the idea of this more?"
· Writer Brian Lynch is alleging that 30 Rock is a carbon copy of The Muppet Show, and he's laid out a convincing character-by-character argument.
· Fantastic Four alum Chris Evans has a gay brother, and he's joining One Life to Live. Flame on?
· A buzz-cut Stephen Colbert is in Iraq, taping a series of patriotic yet cognitively dissonant shows for U.S. servicemembers.
· DJ Jazzy Jeff was kicked out of a Kansas City club for playing hip-hop and, presumably, was thrown out the front door while screaming.