Megan Fox Now Just Taunting You With Her 4:20-Friendly Awesomeness
· Megan Fox, speaking to British GQ: "I can't tell you how much bulls**t I've been through because I will openly say that I smoke weed. People look at it like it's this crazy, hippy, f**ked-up thing to do. And it's not. I hope they legalize it. And when they do, I'll be the first person in line to buy my pack of joints." [GQ UK]
· We're thankful to The Playlist for having the stomach to keep up with the updates in the David Carradine death. While it appears to be self-inflicted, there seems to be some debate over whether this was a suicide, or some other kind of, um, asphyxiation accident.
· God bless them, the guys at Slashfilm drove around Berkeley until they found the house that served as the model for the one in Up. It's even raised off the ground! (On cinderblocks, but if you squint and hold your right hand in front of your face in just such a way, it looks like it's floating!)
· False alarm, everyone. Phil Spector did not befriend a cockroach in prison, as his fake Twitter stated. That's a shame. We were really enjoying picturing a little PHILL·E narrative playing itself out behind bars.
· You know what the funny thing about the bug-eyed sunglasses trend? How much it makes celebrities look like Sleestaks!
· Nicolas Cage has taken matters regarding the cursed The Sorcerer's Apprentice set into his own hands. According to the National Enquirer: "Everyone was shocked when the voodoo woman arrived on the set. She was wearing a long black and purple dress had long stringy hair - and carried a broom. She sprinkled 'Voodoo Dust' on the pavement as she chanted weird phrases to frighten bad spirits."