Buzz Break: Metal Skool Musical
· Zac Efron is supposedly neck-and-neck with Jake Gyllenhaal for the bigscreen adaptation of Broadway hit Rock of Ages, because if there's anything we've learned from Efron ditching Footloose , it's that he exclusively wants to star in musicals.
· The Wrap sent out a Big Story moments ago: "Kal Penn's D.C. Gig on Hold." Then, they immediately changed the URL, rendering their media blast about as useless as the article (which gets a single quote and then stretches for time as though its life depended on it).
· Aww, Britney Spears has passed down her indifferent dance moves to her children.
· The circle is now complete: much like fellow runner-up Adam Lambert, Susan Boyle is now embroiled in a calling conspiracy that may have cost her votes.
· Color pictures of Hitler! Like magic, the History Channel now has an entire year of programming.