Mad Men 3: Even Madder
· Here's the latest promo for Season 3 of Mad Men. Don't think of it as Don Draper cold-cocking Jimmy Barrett. Think of it as a fist-spaceship, taking our knuckle-sandwiches to a place where they ache to go again. [AMC]
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="player-52" name="player-52" src="http://www-movieline-com.vimg.net/_/jw/player-licensed-viral.swf" width="585" height="474"
allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="autostart=0&config=http://www-movieline-com.vimg.net/playlists/config.xml&playlist=none&provider=rtmp&streamer=rtmp://streaming.movieline.com/ondemand/video/bc-archive/&file=1379067645_24664293001_madmen.mp4"plugins="acudeojw,gapro,viral-&viral.callout=none&viral.onpause=false&gapro.accountid=UA-1915907-26&gapro.trackstarts=true&gapro.trackpercentage=true&gapro.tracktime=true&acudeojw.progId=4af229940e9cc" />
· Smiles, everyone, smiles! It's Johnny Depp's private island in the pages of Vanity Fair.
· As it turns out, Conan's info was wrong: The Jay Leno Show won't premiere tonight, but on Sept. 14th, 10 p.m. sharp.
· So that Sacha Baron Cohen/Eminem gag was scripted, said writer Scott Aukerman in a tweet that mysteriously vanished. The part where Brüno farted on Audrina Patridge as they unhooked his cables was completely off the cuff, however. (Why is Audrina Patridge my stock MTV joke character? Something about the arrangement of consonants in her name is comedy gold.)
· Winona Ryder tells Empire magazine a Heathers sequel is forthcoming: "Whatever you hear there is a sequel in the works, I swear to God. But for some reason Dan and Michael don't want to talk about it. I've been wanting to do a sequel forever. There is a story, and Christian has agreed to come back as a kind of Obi-Wan character."