Buzz Break: Goonies 'R' Old Enough
· Above, witness the Goonies reassembled for Steven Spielberg's special guest-edited issue of Empire. Josh Brolin is just happy he can finally show up that punk Sean Astin at Goonie reunions.
· Not reuniting: Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn, who are getting divorced (for realsies, this time).
· King of Kong hero Steve Wiebe has set the new record in Donkey Kong Jr. At this pace, he'll get to Super Mario Bros. in roughly three decades.
· Sex and the City costume designer Pat Field is happy that Sarah Jessica Parker is expecting twins, but happier still that some other lady's waistline is the problem.
· Lost celebrates its 100th episode tonight with a Jeremy Davies-centric episode, which is basically your editor's dream come true. Is it too much to hope that he flashbacks to his gay hustler days on Melrose Place?