Buzz Break: Over The Hills
· MTV has announced that The Hills will indeed return in the fall despite the exit of star Lauren Conrad, a move that effectively promotes the far more storyline-cooperative Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt to show leads.
· Speaking of revamped renewals, ABC might pick up Scrubs for another season if it can secure some of the sitcom's supporting cast.
· Jamie Foxx will be tonight's guest mentor on American Idol (sure, why not). No word on whether his advice to young ingenue Allison Iraheta will include questionable, STD-ridden bicycle seat maneuvers.
· Ridley Scott might be willing to direct an Alien prequel, provided the alien can slim down about thirty pounds before shooting.
· Attention, Michael Jackson: Larry Wachowski would like his wardrobe back.