The pair accused of attempting to extort $25 million from John Travolta after his son's death earlier this year will be retried, a judge in the Bahamas said Wednesday. The decision came after a politician commented publicly that co-defendant (and former Bahamas Senate member) Pleasant Bridgewater was a "free woman," suggesting a leak from the jury room. A mistrial was declared soon after. Travolta's lawyer -- the one who doesn't speak in movie quotes -- said the actor will cooperate as needed and testify again if necessary. [AP]